新 版 论 坛 使 用 答 疑
搜索
查看: 647|回复: 13

Why do I feel so depressed?

[复制链接]
发表于 2024-4-25 00:15 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

注册/登录后可以看到图片

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册(Register/登録メンバー/회원가입/การลงทะเบียน)

x
It's so weird. I don't have the energy to do anything.
This is disturbing to me.
发表于 2024-4-25 00:17 | 显示全部楼层
说中文
 楼主| 发表于 2024-4-25 00:20 | 显示全部楼层
Maybe I should go for a walk. Don't mind me, I just feel helpless and frustrated.
发表于 2024-4-25 00:34 | 显示全部楼层
you have to fight the feeling, yes you may feel like isolating yourself,  I do otherwise go out force, push myself to meet people.
You always don't feel like doing anything, i have been there .....
Sometime just go out to the park and walk, put on your favourite music and it will help.

Try to get a routine of Exercise, like could be walking 30 min daily >>>> tell me how you feel after that
发表于 2024-4-25 00:50 | 显示全部楼层
I think it is helpful to realize the reason underlying your depression. Any big or small event, unvented feelings, or even some ideas could be the potential reason.

Is it because of a boring life? Maybe stressful work? Lack of sleep?

Try to identify the problem first. Sometimes there might be multiple reasons. If you really can't figure it out, try to do something that interest you.
发表于 2024-4-25 04:16 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
Could be a undiagnosed ADHD, talk to ur family doctor, tbh, it’s a waste of time talking mental health issues on a forum like this
发表于 2024-4-25 05:12 | 显示全部楼层
        first of all. Seek professional help: If you feel depressed, helpless, lose interest, and happy for a long time, it may be a sign of depression. Seeking professional psychological counseling or treatment is very important. A professional psychologist or psychotherapist can help you identify and handle negative emotions, and provide effective treatment plans.
        firstly. Communicate with family and friends: Share your feelings with close friends or family who can provide you with support, understanding, and encouragement. Sometimes, confiding and sharing can alleviate the burden and make you feel more comfortable and relaxed.
         in addition. Maintain a healthy lifestyle: pay attention to diet, exercise, and sleep. A balanced diet, moderate exercise, and sufficient sleep are crucial for mental health. These factors help regulate the balance between body and mind, enhance mood and energy. . Find ways to relax: Try to find activities that can help you relax, such as meditation, deep breathing, yoga, or reading. These activities can help you relieve stress and anxiety, enhance inner peace and relaxation.
         what's more. Establish a positive mindset: Strive to cultivate a positive mindset, focus on your strengths and achievements, set achievable goals, and work towards them. A positive attitude helps you better face challenges and difficulties.
        finally.  Try to maintain social activities and avoid isolating yourself. Participating in interest groups, social gatherings, or volunteer activities to establish connections and communication with others can help alleviate depression.
        Everyone's situation is unique, so these suggestions may not be applicable to everyone. If you experience severe symptoms of depression, it is strongly recommended to seek professional medical assistance. Professional doctors and therapists can provide personalized advice and treatment plans based on your specific situation.
        The above content is for reference only
发表于 2024-4-25 05:19 | 显示全部楼层
药不能停,找专业人士帮助,抑郁病症是要好好检查脑部的,如果是器质性脑病,就必须吃药,不可硬抗
 楼主| 发表于 2024-4-25 10:32 | 显示全部楼层
Thank you all, I will be going to the doctor soon.
I'm gonna take a break.
发表于 2024-4-25 11:00 | 显示全部楼层
it happens. just chill out

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|搜 同

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 11:49 , Processed in 0.013928 second(s), 8 queries , Gzip On, MemCache On.